Working at Meliora Technologies
At Meliora Technologies we are a passionate group of people dedicated to making lasting relationships and building new technologies that improve people’s lives. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team and change the way people work.
WordPress developer – Pune
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing responsive websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with team
Experience in planning and delivering design platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
SEO EXPERT – Pune
candidate shuold have a knowledge of basic keyword research, on-page keyword targeting, link building, limiting duplicate content and being listed in directories. While you could still be performing some of these tasks, the role has become significantly more advanced. In this position, you will be working in the very epitome of a ‘fast moving’ industry so keep reading to see if you have what it takes to be an SEO Executive.
Job Duties :
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes